- 1 Where do I apply DiGize essential oil?
- 2 Does DiGize really work?
- 3 How do you apply essential oils directly to skin?
- 4 What do you use DiGize essential oil for?
- 5 What essential oil burns fat?
- 6 How often can I use Tummygize?
- 7 Is frankincense poisonous?
- 8 What does stress away essential oil do?
- 9 Do essential oils work immediately?
- 10 Why essential oils are bad for skin?
- 11 Why are essential oils bad?
- 12 Does peppermint oil help stomach aches?
- 13 What are the benefits of essential oils?
- 14 How do you use Thieves essential oil?
Where do I apply DiGize essential oil?
Directions: Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily or directly inhale. Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6 or other pure carrier oil and apply to Vita Flex points on feet and ankles for stomach and intestinal relief or on a compress on the stomach.
Does DiGize really work?
5.0 out of 5 stars This product works wonderfully when I have discomfort and pain in my intestinal This product works wonderfully when I have discomfort and pain in my intestinal area. It calms it down very quickly and helps things to flow better.
How do you apply essential oils directly to skin?
The most common way to use essential oils is to inhale them, either directly out of the bottle or by using a diffuser or humidifier. You can also dilute essential oils with a carrier oil and apply it directly your skin. Or you can get creative and add the mixture to a body wash, shampoo, or bath.
What do you use DiGize essential oil for?
- Add DiGize to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it over the abdomen for a soothing experience.
- When traveling, inhale DiGize directly from the bottle for soothing comfort.
- Add DiGize Vitality™ to a capsule and take it daily to help support the digestive system.*
What essential oil burns fat?
Some essential oils used for help with weight loss include:
- Juniper. In one 2014 study, researchers studied the chemical compounds found in juniper essential oil.
- Sage. Long used in Asia for its medicinal effects, sage essential oil may also help treat or prevent obesity.
How often can I use Tummygize?
Topical: Apply onto your child’s tender tummy. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Recommended for children ages 2−12. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Is frankincense poisonous?
Frankincense is natural, but like many other natural substances, it can be poisonous. Some people who have used frankincense extract have experienced: stomach pain. nausea.
What does stress away essential oil do?
Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance. Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps you find a moment of calm. Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
Do essential oils work immediately?
When essential oils are applied to the skin they are absorbed and travel around the body via the bloodstream. When we inhale essential oils through the nose, the airborne molecules of the oil interact with the olfactory organs and can interact with the brain almost immediately.
Why essential oils are bad for skin?
Although it’s possible to experience an allergic reaction to any essential oil, some are known to be riskier than others. Citrus oils, including lemon, orange and bergamot, are particularly dangerous, as they can be phototoxic, meaning they react to UV light and can cause skin to burn and blister.
Why are essential oils bad?
Some essential oils used in the wrong doses or too high a concentration have been found (in animal and laboratory studies) to contribute to tumor development and other harmful changes in the body. Some essential oils can even be damaging to the skin, liver and other organs if used improperly.
Does peppermint oil help stomach aches?
Peppermint (Mentha piperita), a popular flavoring for gum, toothpaste, and tea, is also used to soothe an upset stomach or to aid digestion. It has a calming and numbing effect, and is often used to treat headaches, skin irritation, nausea, diarrhea, menstrual cramps, flatulence, and anxiety associated with depression.
What are the benefits of essential oils?
Essential oils smell great, reduce stress, treat fungal infections, and help you sleep. They are concentrated extractions from plants. A process called distillation turns the “essence” of a plant into a liquefied form for many medicinal and recreational uses.
How do you use Thieves essential oil?
To use thieves oil in a spray:
- Add 10 to 15 drops of thieves oil per ounce of water used.
- Optional: Add a dispersing agent, such as solubol, to the solution. This helps the oil diffuse better in the water.
- Shake well and spray. You’ll need to shake it every time before you spray.