- 1 What is KY Touch massage used for?
- 2 Is Ky good for massage?
- 3 Can you use KY liquid for massage?
- 4 What is Ky oil used for?
- 5 What massage oil is best?
- 6 How do you use KY his and hers?
- 7 What can you use instead of lubricant?
- 8 What are the side effects of lubricant?
- 9 What are the side effects of KY?
- 10 Can you use KY jelly everyday?
- 11 How long does KY jelly last?
- 12 Can Vaseline be used as lube?
What is KY Touch massage used for?
Make Every Touch Count It is a non-therapeutic body massage creme intended for full body application and a personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application, to lubricate and enhance the ease and comfort of sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.
Is Ky good for massage?
K-Y TOUCH® 2-in-1 WARMING® Oil and Personal Lubricant Perfect for massaging all over the body, even in your most intimate areas. This lubricating massage product warms on contact with your skin, leaving it feeling silky-smooth.
Can you use KY liquid for massage?
Take your unwinding activities to new heights by using K-Y® Warming® Liquid well before the action starts. The product provides an amazing warming sensation that makes for a great massage oil option. And it’s not just for your intimate parts – it can be used all over your body.
What is Ky oil used for?
Snap cap closed after use. Compatible with latex condoms only. From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand, K-Y Brand Jelly personal lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness during sex.
What massage oil is best?
Here are the best massage oils on the market.
- Best Overall: Cliganic USDA Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Best Budget: NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil.
- Best Warming: Weleda Arnica Massage Oil
- Best Natural: MAJESTIC PURE Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Best Nut-Free: Sky Organics Pure Natural Apricot Oil.
How do you use KY his and hers?
When the moment feels right, apply to your partner’s intimate areas. She should apply yours (blue) to him. He should apply mine (purple) to her. Start with just 1-2 drops each.
What can you use instead of lubricant?
Where people are unable to obtain personal lubricants, they could use one of the following alternatives:
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera is water-based and can improve skin hydration while also reducing irritation.
- Plain yogurt. Plain yogurt could be a useful alternative lubricant.
- Olive oil.
- Virgin coconut oil.
- Egg whites.
What are the side effects of lubricant?
However, as with any healthcare product, they present some risks, including: allergic reactions. skin irritation. yeast infections.
What are the side effects of KY?
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression i
- vaginal discharge.
- vaginal irritation.
- vaginal dryness.
- vaginal burning.
- itching of the genital area.
Can you use KY jelly everyday?
KY Jelly can be used as needed and does not have a daily dosing schedule. Seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor if the lubricating effects of KY Jelly are not sufficient for your needs.
How long does KY jelly last?
Personal lubricants (like K-Y) often do not have an expiration date o them, because the shelf life is expected to b >5 years. They are water and glycerine-based, and typically do not spoil, and are treated with a mild anti-bacterial to prevent infection.
Can Vaseline be used as lube?
Vaseline can be used as a lube. However, it’s not always a good option for personal lubrication during intercourse. While it may reduce friction during sex, it can also introduce bacteria that can lead to an infection. Avoid using Vaseline as lube during sex if you can.