- 1 Is KY Touch massage water-based?
- 2 What is Ky oil used for?
- 3 Is Ky good for massage?
- 4 Is Ky touch edible?
- 5 What massage oil is best?
- 6 Can K-Y be used as massage oil?
- 7 Can Vaseline be used as lube?
- 8 How long does KY jelly last?
- 9 What can you use instead of lubricant?
- 10 What are the side effects of KY?
- 11 What happens if lube gets in your mouth?
- 12 What does KY jelly stand for?
Is KY Touch massage water-based?
K-Y Liquid Personal Lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness for women during sex.
What is Ky oil used for?
Snap cap closed after use. Compatible with latex condoms only. From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand, K-Y Brand Jelly personal lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness during sex.
Is Ky good for massage?
K-Y TOUCH® 2-in-1 WARMING® Oil and Personal Lubricant Perfect for massaging all over the body, even in your most intimate areas. This lubricating massage product warms on contact with your skin, leaving it feeling silky-smooth.
Is Ky touch edible?
KY Jelly should not be ingested or allowed to come into contact with the eyes. In case of accidental ingestion, rinse out the mouth with water.
What massage oil is best?
Here are the best massage oils on the market.
- Best Overall: Cliganic USDA Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Best Budget: NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil.
- Best Warming: Weleda Arnica Massage Oil
- Best Natural: MAJESTIC PURE Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Best Nut-Free: Sky Organics Pure Natural Apricot Oil.
Can K-Y be used as massage oil?
K-Y Brand Touch Massage 2-in-1 Warming Body Massage +Personal Lubricant: For massaging all over body, even in your most intimate areas. Gently warms on contact. Silky smooth; Fragrance free; Non-staining. K-y Brand Touch Massage Body Massage Oil: Delicately fragranced.
Can Vaseline be used as lube?
Vaseline can be used as a lube. However, it’s not always a good option for personal lubrication during intercourse. While it may reduce friction during sex, it can also introduce bacteria that can lead to an infection. Avoid using Vaseline as lube during sex if you can.
How long does KY jelly last?
Personal lubricants (like K-Y) often do not have an expiration date o them, because the shelf life is expected to b >5 years. They are water and glycerine-based, and typically do not spoil, and are treated with a mild anti-bacterial to prevent infection.
What can you use instead of lubricant?
Where people are unable to obtain personal lubricants, they could use one of the following alternatives:
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera is water-based and can improve skin hydration while also reducing irritation.
- Plain yogurt. Plain yogurt could be a useful alternative lubricant.
- Olive oil.
- Virgin coconut oil.
- Egg whites.
What are the side effects of KY?
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression i
- vaginal discharge.
- vaginal irritation.
- vaginal dryness.
- vaginal burning.
- itching of the genital area.
What happens if lube gets in your mouth?
If swallowed, oil-based lubricants can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If some enters the airway (aspiration), this can cause choking, coughing, and other respiratory problems.
What does KY jelly stand for?
The origins [and meaning] of the brand name ‘K-Y®’ are unknown. Two popular myths are that (1) it was created in Kentucky and (2) the letters represent the key ingredients used to make the lubricant. Reckitt Benckiser purchased the brand in 2014.