- 1 What is KY Touch massage used for?
- 2 What is Ky oil used for?
- 3 Is Ky touch edible?
- 4 Is KY Touch massage water-based?
- 5 What massage oil is best?
- 6 How do you use KY his and hers?
- 7 Can Vaseline be used as lube?
- 8 How long does KY jelly last?
- 9 What are the side effects of KY?
- 10 What can you use instead of lubricant?
- 11 Is Ky safe to eat?
- 12 Can KY be used for massage?
- 13 Does KY Touch massage expire?
- 14 Can Lube be used for massage oil?
What is KY Touch massage used for?
Make Every Touch Count It is a non-therapeutic body massage creme intended for full body application and a personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application, to lubricate and enhance the ease and comfort of sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.
What is Ky oil used for?
Snap cap closed after use. Compatible with latex condoms only. From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand, K-Y Brand Jelly personal lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness during sex.
Is Ky touch edible?
KY Jelly should not be ingested or allowed to come into contact with the eyes. In case of accidental ingestion, rinse out the mouth with water.
Is KY Touch massage water-based?
K-Y Liquid Personal Lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness for women during sex.
What massage oil is best?
Here are the best massage oils on the market.
- Best Overall: Cliganic USDA Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Best Budget: NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil.
- Best Warming: Weleda Arnica Massage Oil
- Best Natural: MAJESTIC PURE Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Best Nut-Free: Sky Organics Pure Natural Apricot Oil.
How do you use KY his and hers?
When the moment feels right, apply to your partner’s intimate areas. She should apply yours (blue) to him. He should apply mine (purple) to her. Start with just 1-2 drops each.
Can Vaseline be used as lube?
Vaseline can be used as a lube. However, it’s not always a good option for personal lubrication during intercourse. While it may reduce friction during sex, it can also introduce bacteria that can lead to an infection. Avoid using Vaseline as lube during sex if you can.
How long does KY jelly last?
Personal lubricants (like K-Y) often do not have an expiration date o them, because the shelf life is expected to b >5 years. They are water and glycerine-based, and typically do not spoil, and are treated with a mild anti-bacterial to prevent infection.
What are the side effects of KY?
If experienced, these tend to have a Less Severe expression i
- vaginal discharge.
- vaginal irritation.
- vaginal dryness.
- vaginal burning.
- itching of the genital area.
What can you use instead of lubricant?
Where people are unable to obtain personal lubricants, they could use one of the following alternatives:
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera is water-based and can improve skin hydration while also reducing irritation.
- Plain yogurt. Plain yogurt could be a useful alternative lubricant.
- Olive oil.
- Virgin coconut oil.
- Egg whites.
Is Ky safe to eat?
terrydbouvier answered “KY is just water and cellulose. Although it’s not intended to be eaten, it’s harmless if ingested ”, but we think it’s wise to be more clear and cautious than that. Most personal lubricant brands have more than one formula, with a variety of features and ingredients.
Can KY be used for massage?
From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand, K-Y® Personal Lubricant and Massage Gel with Botanical Essence is a gentle massage gel and personal lubricant that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and protects against discomfort during sexual activity.
Does KY Touch massage expire?
Do Personal Lubricants Expire? Short answer: yes. Like every product, personal lubricants also have a shelf life. According to data from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the shelf life of lube is around one to three years.
Can Lube be used for massage oil?
All massage oils are made from natural ingredients and are perfectly safe for use as a lubricant.